Funded by the Commonwealth Department of Social Services
Do you have financial worries and problems?
- Have you or your partner lost your job or experienced reduced work hours?
- Are you being harassed by a lending body?
- Are you a sole parent struggling with increasing debts?
- Do you need some help with budgeting?
- Have you suffered unexpected financial set-back?
- Are you suffering from mortgage stress?
It can happen to anyone – don’t suffer unnecessarily
If you are having trouble making ends meet or are unable to meet your debt commitments, we can negotiate with your creditors, assist with bankruptcy and help you weave your way through the red tape of government departments like the Child Support Agency or Department of Social Security.
Come in and see us for free confidential advice. Our highly qualified Financial Counsellors are available four days per week – appointments essential: 6555 4351
Outreach Service And Small Groups: The FNC Financial Counselling Service outreaches to Gloucester.
Phone The National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007 or Visit the following Financial websites….
www.ndh.org.au – The National Debt Helpline
www.itsa.gov.au – information on bankruptcy
www.understandingmoney.gov.au – get yourself educated about your finances with this free online course
www.cc.cnsw.org.au – free consumer legal advice
www.lifeline.org.au – support network
www.beyondblue.org.au – if you are feeling depressed about your financial situation, make an appointment with our financial counsellor.