Highly Commended 2013 Building Inclusive Communities Award Macquarie University & The Ethnic Communities of NSW Winner 2012 Environmental Award Telstra & Channel 10 Winner 2011 Excellence in Social and Community Enterprise Award Great Lakes Chamber of Commerce
Hours Of Operation: Monday to Thursday 10:00am – 4:00pm Closed for lunch:12:30 – 1:00
Contact details: 2/32 West Street FORSTER PO Box 314 FORSTER NSW 2428 Telephone: 02 6555 4351 Fax: 02 6555 9545
The White Ribbon Walk held on the 24th November was a Community event to raise awareness about ‘White Ribbon Day’ The International Day for the Elimination Of Violence Against Women.
For full story & more photos click here:
Forster Neighbourhood Centre is currently supported financially by:
- The State Department of Families and Community Services (FACS)
- Community Builders (CB) program,
- Early Intervention and Placement Program (EIPP),
- The Commonwealth Department of Families and Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA),
- Financial Counselling Program and No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS),
- The State Office of Fair Trading (NILS) and Financial Counselling
- Club Forster (Neighbourhood Kitchen).
DID YOU KNOW? Did you know that you can update your membership by depositing $5.00 directly into the FNC Main Account?
BSB: 082 603 Account Number: 543 272 301 Name: Forster Neighbourhood Centre Inc. Main Account
Don’t forget to provide your name so we know whose membership we are updating.