Highly Commended 2013 Building Inclusive Communities Award Macquarie University & The Ethnic Communities of NSW Winner 2012 Environmental Award Telstra & Channel 10 Winner 2011 Excellence in Social and Community Enterprise Award Great Lakes Chamber of Commerce
Hours Of Operation:
Monday to Thursday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Closed for lunch:12:30 – 1:00
Contact details: 2/32 West Street FORSTER PO Box 314 FORSTER NSW 2428 Telephone: 02 6555 4351 Fax: 02 6555 9545
Domestic violence SOS
A SYDNEY women’s advocacy group is lobbying the state government to provide funding for emergency accommodation in the Great Lakes for women escaping domestic violence after an initial submission was recently rejected.
For full story & photos click here:
Forster Neighbourhood Centre is currently supported financially by:
- The State Department of Families and Community Services (FACS)
- Community Builders (CB) program,
- Early Intervention and Placement Program (EIPP),
- The Commonwealth Department of Families and Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA),
- Financial Counselling Program and No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS),
- The State Office of Fair Trading (NILS) and Financial Counselling
- Club Forster (Neighbourhood Kitchen).
DID YOU KNOW? Did you know that you can update your membership by depositing $5.00 directly into the FNC Main Account?
BSB: 082 603 Account Number: 543 272 301 Name: Forster Neighbourhood Centre Inc. Main Account
Don’t forget to provide your name so we know whose membership we are updating.